Sunday, September 03, 2006

Forever Haqqani!

BismillahirRahmaniRahim

Shaykh Ahmad Dede speaking about;
Forever Haqqani

Medded Ya Haqqani, Medded Ya Sultan,


One time in the year 1998, I was in the house of my Grandsheikh in Lefke (Cyprus) sitting near my Grandsheikh, he asked me how it was in Holland, I said; O my Grandsheikh, You know best. My Grandsheikh looked to me and said;

"Ahmad you must sing"

I was very surprised looking to the smile of my Grandsheikh, to hear this.
At that same moment looking at my Grandsheikh, I felt that something was happening inside my heart.

In my heart I know that my Grandsheikh knows everything about me.
Because secretly, I was always singing about the Love of Allah, and now he ordered me to sing openly.
He has opened my heart for singing, after a while I started to sing the remembrance of my Love openly, and through my Grandsheikhs Holy Heart, I experience his Holy Breath blowing whirling inside of me, making me a drinker of his blessings of the Sound of Love, streaming to us from the Oceans of our most Beloved Prophet(S.A.W) and our Lord Allah Almighty.

This experience makes me by experience to feel I am becoming his instrument, if my Beloved makes me to sing, I know that I am not singing, but I experienced through my Beloved Grandsheikh the spirit of love, blowing His whirling Sound of Love. Holding on to me in His Love, using my body as His instrument to bring His Love song without discrimination for all of you.
After this I understand by experience through the blessings of my Grandsheikh,
what the Great Master Mevlana Jalaluddin Rumi ( Qad) means by saying;

"I am the Ney flute of my Beloved"


"Listen to this Ney (the reed-flute) that is complaining and narrating the story of separation."

The Ney flute is the body of men and the breath blown into it is the spirit (Holy breath of God). This refers to the Qur'anic verse;

Behold, Thy Lord said to the angels, "I am about to create man, from sounding (dry) clay..." and "When I have fashioned him (man) and breathed into him My Spirit you fall down in obedience unto him."(Qur'an XV/28/29)

And

"For God has poured His Love into our hearts by means of the Holy Spirit who is God's gift to us" ( The Holy Bible, Romans 4/5)

In the year 1998, my Grandsheikh ordered me to "Come" to him to take from him,
"The Holy Opening" for the Haqqani-Mevlevi Tariqat, by His order the “Door” of the Haqqani-Mevlevi Tariqat was opened and starting to appear.
In that year I asked my Grandsheikh his blessings to give me musicians, to help me in the love of our Lord Allah Almighty my Beloved Grandsheikh said ;

"Ahmad you will have musicians everywhere, if our Lord Allah Almighty has granted something it will become complete, you mast be patient"

Once someone asked our Grandsheikh;

"What is our relationship to music?"

Our Beloved Grandsheikh said;

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim, Medded, Ya Grandsheikh Abdullah, Medded!
Whenever we find some activity to be enjoyable we must ask ourselves whether that activity also makes our Lord pleased with us. If the answer is 'yes' then you know that such activities are all right.
"When we refer to music and to whether there is any merit in the sight of Allah, we cannot speak of "music" as if all different kinds of music are one and the same. One must make distinctions. One kind of music, and the best music in the sight of Allah, is Divinely inspired music, such as the music of several of the Sufi Tariqats in their rememberance of Allah, most notably the Mevlevi whirling initiated by Maulana Jalaluddin Rumi, may Allah sanctify his blessed Soul. It must be clear that there is a vast difference between such music and the satanic, sexually arousing music of the discotheque.
Yes, the music of those Tariqats is Divine music; they sing heavenly songs that touch our Souls gently, turning our attention to the inner realities and eternal life; they bring our Souls a pleasure that makes our hearts open wider and wider to Divine inspiration until you feel your heart to be full of Divine Love. How can such music be termed reprehensible, or sinful?
But nowadays when people refer to "music", they usually mean pop and disco music, the kind of music that not only distracts the mind, but fills our hearts with darkness, sadness and misery. It is the kind of music that satan uses to control those who don't have a firm command over their willpower, and to push them into the pit of spiritual pollution.
Even an older or middle aged man like our friend here, if exposed to such music, may start jumping around like a devil; even chains cannot hold people when such music enters their blood. Such music is so dangerous that even those who can exercise their willpower flee from such sounds, taking refuge in their Lord from the accursed devil.
Perhaps while listening and dancing to such music you may feel a type of enjoyment, but when the party is over and you return to your house, turn your gaze inward; there you will find your conscience condemning you for exposing it to such degradation; and you will repent for having left a way for such darkness and sadness to overtake you. Listening to that kind of music never makes our Lord pleased with us.
Therefore, our relationship with music depends on our own conscience; it may tell us if the music is uplifting or otherwise. Consult your conscience, and if there is a clear positive response, then don't worry, that music may be Divinely inspired.
According to tradition, on the Day of Resurrection the four Angels who bear the Divine Throne will be glorifying their Lord with such beautiful litanies that all the souls gathered on that day will lose their self awareness in complete absorbtion in that beauty, they shall be beside themselves and in their Lord. The recitation of The Holy Qur'an is also Divine music, as our Holiest Prophet, Peace be upon him, stressed that it should be recited in a beautiful voice. And so, Divine music has an important place in our religion, since our Prophet (S.A.W) has advised that through beautiful recitation the Holy Qur'an may best reach our hearts."

One time Sheikh Ahmad told us;
It was in the beginning of the year 2001; "I was sitting on my prayer mat thinking about musicians, thinking it will be good to present the musicians under a name, but I don't know what the name will be, I prayed asking our Lord, Allah Almighty to bless us for the honour of our Grandsheikh with a name; suddenly I was hearing a "Voice" saying;

"Forever Haqqani"

was very surprised and looking around myself, I was thinking; am I hearing this clearly, but in my heart I felt peace and happiness, then I stood up making the intention to give my thanks to Allah Almighty in a prayer,
I said; “Allahu Akbar” and standing out of respect and thanks, I was reciting Al Faatiha, (The Holy Opening),suddenly I was hearing again the "Voice" but without a sound saying very clearly ;

Call your musicians "Forever Haqqani"

I was still standing in salat (prayer) and a Divinely Peace and happiness overwhelmed me, my heart knew it was the "Voice” of Allah, Lights came into my heart, and it appeared without a sound saying very clearly in my heart; it is for the honor of your "Grandsheikh Muhammad Nazim al Haqqani".(Alhamdulillah) Ahmad you will have a message when they are ready."
Thursday night 25 July 2002"The message” from our Beloved Grandsheikh to Sharif,who is one of the whirling dervishes.
After the Thursday night Dzikr meditation I went to sleep, I had a dream;I saw our Grandsheikh Sultan Muhammad Nazim coming he said;
"Your family is chosen by our Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) to be "Forever Haqqani"
I saw many people there were also three dervishes, Aadam, Muhibu Rahmaan, and myself. Our Grandsheikh said to the dervishes,

"You three are chosen by our Prophet (S.A.W),
Our Grandsheikh then asked us;
"Are all of you Ready? All of us answered, "Yes!"

Our Grandsheikh called Sheikh Ahmad to sit next to him, and put his hand around him saying;
"Sheikh Ahmad is Maulana Jalaluddin Rumi in this time".
Then our Grandsheikh looked at Sheikh Ahmad smilingour Grandsheikh started to sing;
"Ya Rumi, Ya Rumi, Ya Sirrullah," then He said;
"After the performance in Holland, East and West will be open"
Then our Grandsheikh looked at me saying;
“Sharif, tomorrow tell them this news”
Then our Grandsheikh was reciting;
"Al Faatiha" (The Holy Opening)
Grandsheikh Muhammad Nazim once said;

Our Tariqat, is based on associations with the Sheikh.When you are with him, come into him, melt within his reality and join him in unity. Through that unity you are in unity with the Prophet (S.A.W) which will lead you to the Unity Oceans of Allah the Almighty. You will leave your own personality and accept to be nothing. That is the real Sufi method. But in our days everything is misunderstood. People think that when they come to Tariqats they have to show themselves more and more, become bigger and bigger and get more power. They think that they have to prove themselves. The most distinguished Naqshbandi Order wants to take all that away and make you understand that you are nothing.........This is what it means to surrender to a Sheikh, to a Prophet and to Allah. When you have no more existence Allah will dress you with your real body, with your real existence which will last forever Haqqani!

"FOREVER HAQQANI" are the holy blessings to all musicians who are with Sheikh Ahmad Dede
Sheikh Ahmad Dede said;
One time during one of the first performance, I saw the Great Master Maulana Jalaluddin Rumi appearing, I asked him(Qad) what he thought about our music, The Great Master Maulana Jalaluddin Rumi( Qad) looked in my eyes, and smiling he honored us by saying;

"My beloved son, Sheikh Ahmad Dede, you must know that the instruments are not important, by our Lord Allah Almighty it is important to sing or to play the music with a clean heart, if the heart is clean that will make the connection to the Divine, you must know, and tell them, that the instruments are not the connection but a clean heart, if the heart is not in the Heavenly connection you may use the best instruments but that music will never be Heavenly connected. A clean heart makes the connection to Heaven, and the one who surrenders to this Heavenly connection become Gods instrument and who is connected in the Divine, that connection will bring the secret Wonderful Rainbow coming down, and through that Holy Spirit of the Heavenly Rainbow the support of the coming of “Golden Lights” makes the Divine Music to appear, just like the shell if it opens to give you His pearls, just like my musicians "Forever Haqqani", Look Ahmad, look, even the Angels are coming down Whirling"

http://www.haqqani-mevlevi.nl/Forever%20Haqqani%20UK/CD%20UK.htm

1 Comments:

Blogger Maryma said...

You words have touched my heart. I have been keeping the voice of God locked awway inthe temple of myheart. I felt so blocked to share and be bathed in teh divine nectar of it.
My teacher passed last month and with ithe brought me two new teachers Vikash Maharaj or the Holiwater Project. And form ther I was lead to the Comin g of the Sixth Moon and from there I am her humbly bowing before you.

Your Sajidha Maryma

Please feel free to read my illuminated writing coming from the heart of hearts at villagevoices-maryma.blogspotcom

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home